Hints and tips by Libellule

BD Rating – Difficulty ** Enjoyment ***

The usual consistent crossword from the Maestro, but I don’t think it offered as much entertainment as we usually expect.

1. Having for sale item put up for the present time (8)
{STOCKING} – The activity of supplying or providing something, is also something you might hang from the mantlepiece at Christmas time.

6. Unveil the ultimate sex-op surgery (6)
{EXPOSE} –The last (ultimate) letter of thE and an anagram (surgery) of SEX-OP.

9. Opinion to contradict loudly (6)
{BELIEF} – A word that means to show to be untrue or false, is followed by F (forte, loudly) to create a word that means conviction or faith.

10. A race of more than local interest (8)
{NATIONAL} – A horse race that takes place at Aintree once a year.

11. Spot of colour trouble in America (8)
{COLORADO} – The American spelling of colour, followed by the usual crossword word for trouble, bother or fuss is also a state in west central United States.

12. On winding road it’s showing skill (6)
{ADROIT} – An anagram (winding) of ROAD IT.

13. It’s the done thing in France (4,8)
{FAIT ACCOMPLI} – A French term for an irreversible deed or act.

16. Bound, but also not bound, to be unreliable (4,3,5)
{FAST AND LOOSE} – A phrase that means to act in a reckless manner could also literally mean to be tied up, and then untied.

19. Accompanying a student, nevertheless (6)
{WITHAL} – A word that means in addition or besides is a word that describes being in the company of, followed by A and L (student).

21. Right to succeed (4,4)
{MAKE GOOD} – A phrase that can mean to pay compensation, can also mean to get on or succeed.

23. What may be served in porcelain at meal-time (5,3)
{CHINA TEA} – A type of beverage can be constructed from a word that describes a ceramic material, and then possibly a time to eat.

24. Kiss in love story said to make a neat ending (6)
{OXTAIL} – X (kiss) in O (love) and a word that sounds like (said) TALE.

25. Farewell words to the French about to meet death (6)
{ADIEUX} – Words that mean goodbye, is the French word for to the (AUX) about a word that means to cease living.

26. Resented becoming unwell? (5,3)
{TAKEN ILL} – A phrase that could mean that something is objectionable or not appreciated, could also describe the act of being sick or in bad health.

2. Quake in the centre, more or less (6)
{TREMOR} – A word that describes a shaking or vibrating movement can be found hidden between the words “centre more”.

3. Company about to broadcast somewhere in Egypt (5)
{CAIRO} – The capital of Egypt is CO (company) around a word for broadcasting a radio or television programme.

4. Result of a big blow to the economy? (9)
{INFLATION} – Typically caused by large amounts of quantitative easing. Or a big blow to a balloon or tyre.

5. Canal boat almost departed with wrong load (7)
{GONDOLA} – A Venetian canal boat is GON(e), almost departed, and an anagram (wrong) of LOAD.

6. Not a hit certainly, but he plays his part (5)
{EXTRA} – A leg bye or no ball in cricket is also a “spear carrier”.

7. Favouring lightweight in list of bouts (9)
{PROGRAMME} – A three letter word for being in favour of something, is then followed by a weight that is one thousandth of a Kg.

8. Painless exercising for dogs (8)
{SPANIELS} – An anagram (exercising) of PAINLESS.

13. Yet it’s likely to be a slender hope (3,6)
{FAT CHANCE} – A phrase that means very unlikely to happen is not considered to be thin.

14. It needs a good wind before it moves (9)
{CLOCKWORK} – The mechanical geared wheels found in a timepiece.

15. Made fish pie for the hungry (8)
{FAMISHED} – An anagram (pie) of MADE FISH.

17. Beat a doctor in final (7)
{LAMBAST} – The definition is “beat”, put A MB (doctor) in a word that means being placed after all the others.

18. State one is found in after very good neighbourly party (6)
{SOCIAL} – An organised gathering is I (one) inside CAL (state, California) after SO (very good).

20. Rubber solution from past times (5)
{LATEX} – A substance used to manufacture rubber is a word for recently deceased followed by X (times).

22. Make progress in friendly relations (3,2)
{GET ON} – Double definition, to make progress or continue, or to be on harmonious terms.

The Quick crossword pun: (consent} + {rating} = {concentrating}

After a brief absence, Rufus has made a triumphant return to the Guinness World Records!

Roger in Guinness World Records

1. mary
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 9:53 am | Permalink

Morning all, thank you Libelulle for the blog, I don’t really understand the need for the word ‘spot’ in 11a but other than that really enjoyed it with lots of favourites with 6a being my best favourite! Is that alright Kath ;-)

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:18 am | Permalink

Hmmm – best favourite’s not really all right – and I’m never sure about alright either! Dear oh dear – only back for five minutes and already causing trouble!
      Hope you’ve had a good time – it’s been a bit on the quiet side here – think lots of people have opted for early hibernation.

• mary
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:28 am | Permalink

Yes thanx Kath, really enjoyed, despite heavy showers and strong winds, managed to walk about 4 miles each day and cycled the same one day, all perfectly flat of course! Me causing trouble?????? Never!! :-)

• mary
          Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Beautiful day here today :-D

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:35 am | Permalink

Do you like the new faces? I do, apart from the time it takes me to pick the right one! http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_smile.gif

• mary
            Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:38 am | Permalink

I love them, first time I’ve seen them today, as for alright v all right, apparently the ‘merger’ has been underway for over a century now, so though not really a word it is acceptable, I wonder if ‘perservate’ will be acceptable anywhere other than this blog in a hundred years time??????

Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:08 pm | Permalink

PS I think the ‘spot’ in 11a is a ‘spot’ as in ‘place’ although it’s quite a big ‘spot’.
      I wasn’t being picky about ‘alright’ – it’s just that it always looks ‘alwrong’ to me!http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_unsure.gif

• mary
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

I would never think you picky Kath :-) , it’s just that I’ve always used it and never thought otherwise, so I thought I’d look it up to see

• Steve_the_beard
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:48 pm | Permalink

“Alwrong”? That’s genius, that is! :-)

2. Angel
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:05 am | Permalink

http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yes.gifA mere bagatelle but amusing enough. Liked 13a and 13d. **/***.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Nothing too tricky in this one today; 2*/3* for me.
    Thanks to Rufus, and to Libellule..

I think I’ll have a look at the MPP now.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:20 am | Permalink

Good luck with the MPP – I think you’re going to need it. I’m finding it really difficult and I’ve only got about ten answers so far.

• Jezza
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:35 am | Permalink

Fortunately I realised the theme quite early into the puzzle, so I did not find it too tricky to complete.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:37 am | Permalink

Lucky old you! http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_cry.gif

• Jezza
            Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:46 am | Permalink

Less of the old :)

• mary
              Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Yes Kath, he’s a mere child :oops:

• mary
                Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:56 am | Permalink

wrong emoticon!

Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:11 pm | Permalink

I think we need a ‘little face’ that says sorry! In the meantime, will you settle for a little flower? http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_rose.gif

• mary
                Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:19 pm | Permalink

Now where are you getting those from??

Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

Down under the comment box – you just click on the one you want to add. Hover your mouse over them to see what they meanhttp://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_smile.gif

• mary
                    Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:16 pm | Permalink

when I do that sue a whole load of writing goes into the commentary box, however I will try again, thanks

Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

That’s right. When you press post comment in turns into a picturehttp://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_unsure.gif

Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Permalink

That’s the only bit of the new faces that I’m not keen on. I think the problem is that it adds several lines to what has already been written and since I’ve usually already written quite a lot it all begins to look a bit unwieldy.

• Bluebird
                    Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:43 pm | Permalink

iPads do not hover, Sue……This is one of their very few disadvantages .

4. Sarah F
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:29 am | Permalink

Not difficult but still pondering the answer to 24a! Liked 6a and 16a. Thanks to setter and Libellule.

• andy
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:14 am | Permalink

Sarah Neat in this context is an obsolete word for cattle. Worth remembering as does crop up from time to time in crosswordland

• Sarah F
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Andy. I could only think of Oxtail soup!

• Ruth
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Funnily enough, Rufus recycles this clue in the FT today.

• Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Welcome to the blog Sarah

5. Graham
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:32 am | Permalink

A nice start to the weeks entertainment, managed to complete without referring to any hints. Suns out and the washings on the line how I miss going to work . Thanks to libellule for the review.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:39 am | Permalink

Thank you Rufus for an enjoyable and not too difficult puzzle. Thanks Libellule for your review and hints. Sun is out in the NW ! amazing !

7. patsyann
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:02 am | Permalink

18d does not make sense to me. ‘so’ by itself does not mean very good. It needs to be followed by an adjective.. That meal was so good – no that meal was so .. It could just as easily mean so bad! Thanks to compiler and reviewer for a good start to the week

8. Michael
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:06 am | Permalink

I put ‘jovial’ into 18d – it fitted perfectly – you’d be in a jovial state after a boozy neighbourhood party!

I’ll get the hang of this stuff one day!

• Graham
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:16 am | Permalink

I did the same until I thought of the correct answer.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:22 am | Permalink

So did I but unlike Graham I didn’t think of the right answer.

9. skempie
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:10 am | Permalink

Almost a write-in today although I do take a bit of exception to having SO=Very Good. Other than that, quite a fun, untaxing solve

• Senf
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:18 am | Permalink

And, I wrote my comment (just below) without any knowledge of skempie’s. Must be a case of great minds think alike rather than the second part of that saying!

10. Senf
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:15 am | Permalink

Finished easily before lights out last night with no form of assistance, so I would give this one */***. Almost a write in except for 18d, like Michael I came up with jovial but decided it did not fit the clue. Finally got the answer, but I am not sure that “so” means very good.

Thanks to Rufus for an enjoyable start to the week and to Libellule for confirmation of 18d.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:28 am | Permalink

I agree with Libellule’s rating 2*/3* for this enjoyable start to the week. Many thanks Rufus.

I completed the puzzle without help except for 18d, which I needed the hint for. I also needed some partial wordplay explanations for a few of my answers. Many thanks to Libellule for the help.

Half of my rationale for 21a seems a bit different from Libellule’s. The answer is a common term in bulding and decorating to get something in the “right” condition before the final part of the work.

• Steve_the_beard
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

And not just building and decorating… the phrase “to right a wrong” shows that one meaning of “right” is the verb to “put right”.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:32 am | Permalink

I didn’t have too much of my usual Monday trouble today so I agree with 2*/3*.
    I nearly caused myself a spot of bother as my first idea for 10a was pubcrawl – wrote it in and then thought “Don’t be silly, Kath” and rubbed it out – just as well really!
    I was quite slow to get going and didn’t get many of the across answers but did better with the down clues and it all worked itself out.
    12a and 6d were my last ones. I did try to make 9a a homonym.
    I liked 6 and 13a and 13 and 15d. My favourite was 24a.
    With thanks to Rufus and Libellule.

• Steve_the_beard
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:00 pm | Permalink

Pubcrawl… I like your thinking http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yes.gif

Posted November 4, 2013 at 11:50 am | Permalink

Thanks to Rufus and to Libellule for the review and hints. An enjoyable start to the week, I found this very straightforward and just needed the hints to parse 18d, I thought my answer was right, but didn’t equate very good to so. Had a penny drop moment with 4d. Favourites were 1&24a and 5d. Last in 18d.Was 2*/3* for me. Blue sky in Central London. http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_good.gif

14. filby
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:02 pm | Permalink

I think it is ‘so’ that means ‘very’ and that ‘good’ belongs to ‘neighbourly party’

15. Derek
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

A nice start to the week from Rufus!

Faves : 24a & 20d..

Definitely backend weather now in NL.

16. Chris T Heswall
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

Over a bit too quickly for me as I don’t have an excuse not to start to 21a the bannister rail. Thanks to setter and tipster.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:36 pm | Permalink

I’d go for 1*/3* – thanks to Rufus and Libellule

I wonder if there is a little emoticon for amazed as Gazza has just drawn my attention to the fact that I have won the weekly prize competition on the Telegraph Puzzles site – I think I will award myself a rose – I might be able to afford one once I get the cheque for £50!! http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_rose.gif

• skempie
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

There are a couple CS – below the row of icons, there is a button which says ‘more’ you could try http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/icon_surprised.gif surprised or http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/icon_eek.gif eek

• skempie
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:50 pm | Permalink

Oh, and well done and congratulations. I’ve never won a prize for crosswords, but then I never send them in

• spindrift
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:52 pm | Permalink

Sterling work that woman! Well done CS!http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yahoo.gif

• mary
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:15 pm | Permalink

Well done sue, proud of you, one for the girls :-)

• Miffypops
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

Well done CS

Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:39 pm | Permalink

Well done from me too!http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yahoo.gif

• Catnap
      Posted November 5, 2013 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

And it’s well done from me, too! http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_rose.gif

18. spindrift
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Permalink

Rufus is a bit feistier over in the Grauniad if anybody’s interested. Also the FT looks interesting but I’m trying to save some puzzles before I go up to York this weekend. Mixing a bit of Christmas Shopping (yea!) with checking up on my old Dad who has been in the san with pneumonia. Not to be recommended at the age of 83.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

1a in the FT won’t cause you any trouble – its almost the same (just two words changed) to one of the clues in this one.

19. WhirredPLAY
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 12:59 pm | Permalink

Finished before my shower this morning – very straightforward, but completing a grid always brings a smile to my face */****

Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

Nice start to the week but it would have got a higher rating from me if it aren’t for 19d which made me go Ugh! Apart from that very enjoyable.
    Thx to Libellule for explaining why 19d was social.

• skempie
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 5:35 pm | Permalink

I assume you meant weren’t but did you mean 19A or 18D?

21. BigBoab
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:09 pm | Permalink

Good fun and a terrific review, thanks to Rufus and Libellule.

22. mary
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm | Permalink

http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_scratch.gif lets see if this works

23. SheilaP
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 1:29 pm | Permalink

Lots of good comments today, I like a bit of chit chat I also like the emoticons but when I clicked onto one on my iPad, I just got a lot of hieroglyphics, so I clicked off again in a panic. Thank you to setter & hinter.

• Steve_the_beard
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:06 pm | Permalink

When you are in the middle of typing a comment, and then click on an emoticon, you should see some guff that starts with ““.

That is good!

If you post your comment, then when it is displayed that guff is interpreted as a webpag’s way of saying “I want to show an image here, from that GIF file over there”.

It’s just the language that’s used to make the Web work, don’t worry about it!

• Steve_the_beard
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

Aaarggh! I need to correct my comment and I can’t edit it!

Here’s what the guff should say…

The guff starts with a “less than” sign and the word “IMG”. It end with the word “GIF”, an apostrophe, a forward slash and a “greater than” sign.

24. Steve_the_beard
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 2:11 pm | Permalink

To BD – why can’t I see the “edit” option after I post a comment?

• mary
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Mine are gone too Steve

Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:51 pm | Permalink

I hadn’t noticed if the edit thingy was there or not – the only time I tried it I must have done something wrong (really not like me at all!) so have never tried again but I’ve just written another comment and it’s there now.

• skempie
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

It was working earlier. I edited my comment about emoticons at 12:49

25. SheilaP
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 3:42 pm | Permalink

http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_scratch.gifI’m trying an emoticon again so here goes.

26. SheilaP
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

Seems to work so thank you Steve. All that stuff that appears is a bit off putting though.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 3:52 pm | Permalink

Wonderful Monday again. No problems at all, except that I, too, put in jovial. Win some, lose some. Thanks to Rufus for entertainment and Libellule for hints.http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_good.gif

28. Miffypops
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:18 pm | Permalink

Have we all morphed into teenagers? Nice puzzle for a Monday. ta to all.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:46 pm | Permalink

Yes – we’re all teenagers again – isn’t it fun! http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yes.gif

• SheilaP
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 5:02 pm | Permalink

I’ve been taking a year off at birthdays for quite a while now and am now only aged about 18. I think I had better stop though as I’m younger than my children & nearly as young as my grandchildren. http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_wacko.gif

• Steve_the_beard
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Permalink

I’ve been a teenager for several decades now :-)

Growing older is inevitable, growing up is optional. http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_wink.gif

29. Attila Thehun
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

The previous solution in the iPad version is misnumbered … again!

30. Bluebird
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:50 pm | Permalink

I needed no help today, so, in my world, that’s already a *** for enjoyment.
    Put me in a right good mood…..

I especially liked 16, 19 and 25a
    And 4 and 13 d.

Now, can anyone tell me if the cute emoticons below can be selected by an iPad? Tried copy and paste, as in the hints above, but no joy.

• Steve_the_beard
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 5:36 pm | Permalink

Not copy and paste… just position your cursor in the comment box (where I am currently typing) and, when you want to insert an emoticon, position your cursor precisely where you wnat it to go, then go and click on the emoticon of choice.http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_cool.gif

In your comment box you will see about three lines of guff appear. Don’t panic, just finish your comment and push the “post comment” button as usual.

• Bluebird
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

Giving it a try Steve….http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yahoo.gif

Whoah! That is a massive amount of code for one face……

31. ChrisH
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

Struggled to get on the wavelength today, so ***/** for me. A real mixed bag of clues I thought. Would never have got 24a without the hints, also really struggled with 18d.

32. Ruth
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

Very pleasant , thanks to Rufus and Libellule.

33. Hrothgar
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 6:46 pm | Permalink

Very enjoyable.
    But 18d so = very good?
    New to me.
    Many thanks Rufus and Libellule for the review.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 7:31 pm | Permalink

The BRB does have ‘very good’ as one of the meanings of ‘so’.

• Hrothgar
        Posted November 5, 2013 at 9:29 am | Permalink

So.
        Thanks gazza.
        I dare not argue with the BRB.

34. pommers
    Posted November 4, 2013 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

Agree with Libellule that this wasn’t one of the most entertaining of Monday puzzles. */** for me. The Grauniad effort was much better IMHO.

Off to the UK tomorrow, to dodgy dongle internet at aged parent’s houses, and not sure when I’m coming back – see y’all whenever that might be. May be able to do a blog or two before Xmas if you’d like.

Anyway, thanks to Rufus and Libellule.

Posted November 4, 2013 at 9:44 pm | Permalink

I hope your trip to the UK is OK – dodgy dongle internet, aged parent and anything else that gets thrown at you too!
      Another blog from you would be a delight! http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_yes.gif and http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_bye.gif for now!

• pommers
        Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

Thanks Kath, I will try but can’t promise – you know the problems of ageing parents! There but for the “Grace of God” etc.

• andy
      Posted November 4, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Permalink

Would be great to catch up Pommers,and yes you must blog. I’ll be in contact. Cheers andy Cynth and Cuth

35. Angel
    Posted November 5, 2013 at 10:21 am | Permalink

http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_bye.gif Wow what an achievement! Many congratulations and thanks Rufus.

36. Angel
    Posted November 5, 2013 at 10:28 am | Permalink

Apologies – typo in my email address in previous message. Wondered why I was subject to moderation!

37. Catnap
    Posted November 5, 2013 at 3:00 pm | Permalink

Seem to have been getting on better with Rufus than of yore. http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_smile.gifLong may it last! Completed this without your nice clear hints, Libellule. 18d was my last in. I enjoyed this puzzle, particularly 23a, 24a, and 7d. http://bigdave44.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_good.gif
    Thanks both to Rufus and Libellule.

38. Riggles
    Posted November 5, 2013 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

My only failure was 18D – can someone please give an example where SO can be interchanged with VERY GOOD?

Posted November 5, 2013 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

So, that’s sorted. What do we do next?

39. Franny