|15 minutes + time to prepare the fruit filling|
|four to six people|
2kg rhubarb (or any other fruit of choice; pre-prepared pie filling can be used)
1 tbsp butter (or margarine)
1 tbsp clear honey
75g sugar-free muesli
75g porridge oats
1. The fruit filling should be cooked in advance
2. Melt butter and honey together.
3. Mix the muesli and oats together.
4. Add the melted butter and honey to the dry ingredients and stir until they are all coated to create the crumble.
5. Put the crumble on top of the fruit.
6. Cook at 350°F / 180°C / Gas Mark 4 for 10-12 minutes until just browned.
<< Big Dave’s Kitchen