Cruciverbalist Convention (Oct 2016)

Cruciverbalist Convention (Oct 2016)
in conjunction with the Times Crossword Championship
22 October, 2016

What? A Cruciverbalist Convention for crossword setters and blog contributors and readers will take place in London, coinciding with the annual Times Crossword Championship.
When? 11:00 am onwards on Saturday 22nd October 2016

London – meeting at the The George, Borough High Street, Southwark, SE1 1NH

The George, Borough High Street, Southwark, SE1 1NH

And later? Anyone still standing will be heading towards a nearby restaurant
Who? Anyone who is interested
Why? It is hoped that a number of the Times setters and several of the Telegraph, Guardian, Independent and FT setters will put in an appearance.  There should also be a cross-section of bloggers and readers from this site, Times for the Times and Fifteensquared.  This is your chance to meet us!
How? Just turn up on the day.
  If you’ve never been before, these are very friendly functions and you have the opportunity to meet other like-minded people.

Plan your journey to The George

Posted September 18, 2016 at 7:43 pm | Permalink | Reply

Sorry got tickets for Arsenal vs Middlesbrough. I hope that those who attend have a great time.

2. Encota
    Posted September 26, 2016 at 8:57 am | Permalink | Reply

Looks good – I’ll be there, though probably not until after the final.

3. Verlaine
    Posted October 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm | Permalink | Reply

I might well show up….

4. Paso Doble
    Posted October 20, 2016 at 12:05 am | Permalink | Reply

Hoping to be there.

5. Posted October 21, 2016 at 7:32 pm | Permalink | Reply

Naturally, I’ll be there :) . Good luck to those taking part in the competition. I don’t envy you!

6. Alchemi
    Posted October 22, 2016 at 11:21 am | Permalink | Reply

I was hoping to be able to come, but my colleague who was supposed to be on call this weekend has lost his internet connection because a JCB dug through the main fibre cable in the Uxbridge area, and his father-in-law is very ill in hospital, so I’m stepping in – and am therefore imprisoned at home.

Best wishes to all who attend.