NTSPP – 112

Not the Saturday Prize Puzzle – 112

A Puzzle by Hieroglyph

+ – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – + – +

Welcome to the latest in our series of puzzles, which have now been running every week for over two years.

This week we have another puzzle from Hieroglyph.  While there is no actual theme, a number of the clues are linked to other clues.

The puzzle is available by clicking here:

NTSPP - 112

Feel free to leave comments about this puzzle on this post.  A review will be published in due course.

The revamped NTSPP index page can be found here.

1. spyndryft
    Posted March 31, 2012 at 8:53 am | Permalink

Is there a problem with the link to the interactive version? It won’t work for me.

Posted March 31, 2012 at 8:59 am | Permalink

The first link takes you to the interactive version, the second takes you straight to the pdf.

• spyndryft
      Posted March 31, 2012 at 9:06 am | Permalink

That’s how I’ve always accessed it but this morning it does not take me to the interactive version.

Posted March 31, 2012 at 9:11 am | Permalink

The second link is wrong today – use the first link (the one having the last word “here”).

• spyndryft
          Posted March 31, 2012 at 9:17 am | Permalink

Thanks Gazza but that’s not working either

• Posted March 31, 2012 at 9:22 am | Permalink

That’s because some idiot scheduled this post for 8:00am and the puzzle for 12:00noon. Come back then!

• spyndryft
            Posted March 31, 2012 at 9:31 am | Permalink

Thank you both for your help and elucidation. I’ll be back later.

• Pam
              Posted March 31, 2012 at 10:15 am | Permalink

I was having the same problem. Glad it’s not just me! Thanks.

Posted March 31, 2012 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Another nice crossword from Hieroglyph with lots of lovely d’oh moments and the odd cheeky clue too. Many thanks to him for the continuing entertainment.

3. Prolixic
    Posted March 31, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Permalink

Many thanks to H for the crossword. Review will be up later today as I am in the midst of gardening duties.