Surprise party

20120218-135654.jpg

Rufus (Roger Squires) at his surprise party to mark his 80th birthday. He does not know about the NTSPP yet!

1. Libellule
    Posted February 18, 2012 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

Happy eiightieth birthday Roger. See you back on the blog soon.

• Posted February 18, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

Hope Mrs Libellule is on the way to recovery & hope to see you again soon.

2. mary
    Posted February 18, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

Happy birhday to Rufus/Roger sorry I couldn’t make the party :-)

3. Posted February 18, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Many Happy Returns Roger!. Love to all there!

4. Posted February 18, 2012 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Happy eightieth from me too Roger. Hope you’re having a great day. :grin:

5. Posted February 18, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

A very happy birthday on this millstone of a day. Here’s to many more excellent puzzles, I enjoy every one of them

• Posted February 18, 2012 at 6:37 pm | Permalink

Roger was highly amused to hear that he was celebrating a millstone :)

Sent from my iPhone

• Posted February 18, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Permalink

I did think about editing that one for Collywobs, but then I thought, “Nah, it’s pretty funny and Roger will like it” :lol:

• Posted February 18, 2012 at 10:45 pm | Permalink
  6. Posted February 18, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday Roger – hope you’ve had a wonderful day. 80 year young? Never! Age is all in the mind. And yours is still as active as ever!
    Keep up the Monday crosswords on both the DT and Grauniad! I love ‘em!!!!!

7. Posted February 18, 2012 at 6:58 pm | Permalink

Many Happy Returns to the birthday boy. Long may you continue to delight us!

8. Posted February 18, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday from me too. Hope you enjoyed all the surprises.

9. andy
    Posted February 18, 2012 at 7:43 pm | Permalink

Cheers Roger / Rufus. All the best , sorry I couldn’t have been there.

10. Posted February 20, 2012 at 3:26 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday, Roger – from one great looker to another.
    Lovely to meet you at last – Mrs Digby is still trying to work out how you did that trick !

%d bloggers like this: